Fertility Toronto Acupuncture Clinic Team
Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practioner
Jen Bowers is an Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practioner, with over 5000 hours of clinical training. She specializes in reproductive health and fertility for both men and women. Jen has a B.Sc. in Biology from Dalhousie University and believes that Chinese Medicine and western medicine work well together to create healthy pregnancies that result in healthy babies. Jen has worked for the past fifteen years as a sexual health educator, at Planned Parenthood, and as an advocate for women’s health. She is also a clinical supervisor and Professor at the Institute of Traditional Medicine.
Jennifer is at the Community Acupuncture CliniconThursdays 10 am - 2 pm.
To book an appointment - email
Call - 416.324.8888
Fertility Toronto Acupuncture @ Bathurst and College
10 Ways that Traditional Chinese Medicine can help Fertility
- Reduces stress & promotes relaxation
- Regulates hormones – better quality eggs
- Improves ovarian function – more follicles, better egg production
- Improves ovarian blood flow, increasing ovarian response
- Strengthens the immune system
- ncreases blood flow to the uterus, improving the endometrial lining
- Improves sperm count, motility, morphology
- Lessens side effects from hormonal treatment
- Decreases uterine contractility at implantation
- Decreases the chance of miscarriage
Dr Randine Lewis, MD, Licensed Acupuncturist, PhD, and author of 'The Infertility Cure'